Air-to-Water Heat Pump Systems Heating and Cooling Bibloc Mitsubishi Electric Ecodan Zubadan PUHZ-SHW230YKA
Price without taxes: 5.592,10 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
What is ECODAN?
ECODAN, Mitsubishi Electric, is a high-efficiency heating system that is based on the principle of the aerothermal heat pump.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, the energy savings that this heat source provides allows to recover the amount of the investment in about four years when compared to other traditional heat sources based on combustion.
The best combination of reliability, consumption, simplicity and costs.
Heat pump technology has improved significantly over the last 10 years, thanks mainly to the large inputs of the main air conditioning manufacturers. Today, the heat pump can ensure both or more reliable heating than traditional systems, but with greater simplicity, less maintenance need and lower energy consumption.
Mitsubishi Electric technology and quality
With their extensive experience in manufacturing premium-grade air conditioning systems, Mitsubishi Electric ECODAN heat pumps are synonymous with quality and reliability.
Custom compressors for each capacity
In ECODAN Power Inverter systems, compressors, manufactured and tested one by one by Mitsubishi Electric, vary depending on the capacity of the outdoor unit. Compressors are neither limited nor overpowered.
Superior efficiency across the entire range
All ECODAN systems (except hybrids) have the highest energy category: A++ for low temperature heating (35oC) and A++ for medium temperature heating (55oC). Also ACS production has the top category (A) and record recovery times.
Designed specifically for aerothermal heating
Many systems are based on air conditioning machines with a plate exchanger and some control. ECODAN, on the other hand, is specifically designed for hydraulic circuit heating. The difference in approaches is very significant.
Wide range of working temperatures
ECODAN gas-based heat pumps, based on R-410A gas, can power water up to 60oC (T-5K) without resistance. Likewise, the compressor can start with the water around 7oC, being unnecessary to preheat it with resistors in most cases.
Advanced, easy-to-use control
Fifth generation control electronics (FTC5) manage the system to ensure maximum comfort with the lowest consumption and offers a number of useful functions for both the installer and the end user.
ECODAN heating systems allow the production of heating, sanitary hot water and cooling thanks to aerothermal heat pump technology. With ECODAN the energy you need to heat your home comes from two sources: 25% of the power supply, and the remaining 75% of the outdoor air for free, allowing for rapid depreciation of the equipment.
With ECODAN you will have heating at the push of a button. Forget about storing fuel, preparing chimneys, or conducting inspections. 100% electric heating, safe, reliable, economical, efficient and environmentally friendly.
To work in the most extreme conditions. They can offer heating with temperatures up to -28oC. The special design of its compressor with flash-injection technology allows to maintain the working regime, managing to give 100% of the capacity up to -15oC. Another aspect in which Zubadan excels is in the ultra-fast defrosts, being able to melt all the ice of the outdoor unit in less than 3 minutes, being ideal also for areas with high relative humidity.
• Heating at extreme temperatures High reliability up to -28oC
• DO NOT FLOJEA at low temperatures 100% capacity up to -15oC
• Ultra-fast defrosts In less than 3 minutes
- Outdoor unit
- Zubadan R410
- Heating capacity (7°C, 35°C DHW)
- 19,780 Kcal/h (23.00 kW)
- Dimensions - Outdoor Unit (mm - W x D x H)
- 1050 x 330 x 1338
- Net weight
- Total packages
- Liquid pipe diameter
- Gas pipe diameter
- Operating range
- -25ºC / +46ºC
- Max. Output Water Temperature (Heating)
- Min. Output Water Temperature (Cooling)
- DHW Tank
- Not included
- Outdoor unit
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles