Altherma KIT-HWF014AY (triphase)
Price without taxes: 8.732,09 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
All the savings without giving up on the design
Effective use of air energy. The outdoor unit draws heat
of the outdoor ambient air. This heat is then transferred
to the indoor unit using an R-410A R-134A refrigerant pipe.
The heart of the Daikin Altherma system
The indoor unit receives heat from the outdoor unit and increases its temperature,
reaching water temperatures of up to 80oC that allow you to heat your home
through radiators, fancoil or underfloor heating, and prepare sanitary hot water.
ACS ACCUMULATOR DEPOSIT
To consume even less energy
The integrated accumulator tank of 200 or 260 litres is more than enough
to provide sanitary hot water to a middle/large family
with the minimum energy expenditure.
An outdoor unit that absorbs heat from outside air
The outdoor unit absorbs heat from the ambient air and increases its temperature to a level high enough to provide heating. The outdoor unit is compact and easy to install.
A hydrokit or the brain of the system
It transmits the water circulating through low temperature radiators, underfloor heating systems or fan coil units the heat captured by the outdoor unit, thus reversing a minimum amount of energy.
A Sanitary Hot Water Tank (ACS)
The water inside the storage tank is mainly heated by thermal energy from ambient air, thanks to a heat exchanger that is connected to the heat pump.
Daikin Altherma can be combined with solar thermal panels using a solar kit to produce hot water.
The Sun provides between 30 and 70% of the energy needed to produce the hot water the home needs.
1) High temperature adjustable heating (from 25oC to 80oC) and ACS.
2) Can be connected to conventional radiators.
3) Minimum installation costs (no works required).
4) Three times more efficient than traditional heating - Cost savings.
5) Maximum safety (no gas/diesel tanks or fireplaces required).
- Indoor unit
- Remote control
- Outdoor unit
- Heat capacity (at +7oC, ACS at 35oC)
- 12.040 Kcal/h (14.00 kW)
- R410 - R134
- Dimensions Indoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 705 x 600 x 695
- Dimensions Outdoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 1.345 x 900 x 320
- Total packages
- Liquid pipe diameter
- Gas pipe diameter
- Sound pressure (dBa)
- 53 dBA
- Operating range
- -20ºC / +35ºC
- To Maximum Water Output (Heat)
- Deposit Capacity
- SHW Reservoir
- Standalone, included with the set
- COP (A 7ºC, agua a 35ºC)
- Presión sonora interior (Frío / Calor)
- 45 dBA
- Energy class (heat, temperate climate)
- Drain kit
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles