Air-to-Water Heat Pump Systems Heat Only Bibloc LG Therma V Split de Alta Temperatura HN1610H.NK3 + HU161HA.U33
Price without taxes: 4.894,99 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
Therma V Wall Split High Temperature
The aerothermal unit designed for the replacement of boilers.
Cascading compressor system:
The LG Therma V Wall Split
High Temperature is the ideal solution for those homes that
have high-temperature radiators in their installation. His double
Cascading cycle (R410A / R134A) features two compressors
to ensure that conditions are met
optimal operating conditions.
Quick defrost system:
LG introduces the defrost Hybrid (patent LG). Compared to a normal defrost cycle
reduced time by 25% and increases the time by 10%
heating capacity. This process is carried out by injecting
from the R134a compressor after the exchanger
R410A and R134a.
Low electrical level:
LG Therma V Wall Split High Temperature Units
can be installed without the need to include connections
additional power plants.
- High energy efficiency.
- Water outlet temperature up to 80oC.
- Recommended solution for installations with high temperature radiators.
- Defrost fast.
- Optimized design for ACS heating and production.
- NF-PAC / MCS Certification.
- Indoor unit
- Remote control
- Outdoor unit
- Therma V Split de Alta Temperatura
- Heating capacity (7°C, 35°C DHW)
- 13.760 Kcal/h (16.00 kW)
- Heat Pump
- Dimensions - Indoor Unit (mm - W x D x H)
- 520 x 330 x 1080
- Dimensions - Outdoor Unit (mm - W x D x H)
- 950 x 330 x 1380
- Net weight
- Total packages
- Liquid pipe diameter
- Gas pipe diameter
- Operating range
- - 20 ~ 35
- Max. Output Water Temperature (Heating)
- DHW Tank
- Not included
- COP (7°C, 35°C DHW)
- Indoor unit sound pressure (Cooling / Heating)
- 50 dBA
- High temperature
Complement the purchase with this related and compatible product
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles