Giatsu Ducted GIA-D-18L01R32
Price without taxes: 725,70 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
Technology, reliability, efficiency, durability and design are the defining characteristics of GIA Group. We believe in a universal brand for a global environment, where our raison d'emost is to improve people's lives and without deteriorating the environment.
Thanks to our advanced Japanese technology and rigorous quality controls, we manufacture all our products with excellent quality, taking care of every detail. In addition, we have an extensive network of technical services that will help you to solve any doubts or queries that may arise, always in order to satisfy our customers.
Quality is our key to success. All our products go through rigorous inspection and verification controls, in order to ensure the highest quality and thus ensuring compliance with our demanding manufacturing standards.
All these years of experience, in front of business, have endowed us with an excellent 'Know How' to face the projects with great success as we have demonstrated throughout our history. GIA Group puts at your disposal our entire team of professionals, experience and knowledge.
Refrigerant gas R32
Auto-restart: In the event of a power outage, the appliance automatically restarts with the same settings and mode before the cut-off
Self-diagnosis: The system performs a full check to verify that everything is working properly
Night mode: With this function the equipment adapts the temperature to the sleep period to make it more comfortable and achieve energy savings
Turbo button: Ideal for cooling or heating a room at maximum fan speed. In just 30 minutes you will have the desired temperature
Cold anti-air start function: The unit does not start working until the battery is hot enough, thus preventing the equipment from expelling cold air
Timer: It can be configured to turn the unit on or off automatically within a 24-hour period
Dehumidifier: Includes this feature
Low sound pressure (28 dB): The unit is designed to operate at the lowest sound pressure thanks to a very low fan speed
Wired Control: The Ducted units incorporate a wired control as standard that allows us to perfectly adjust all the parameters of the unit
Soft Start: This function regulates voltage and current thanks to a smart compressor that helps prolong the life of the appliance
Defrost function: Decon- geation is done intelligently when necessary, therefore it improves heating efficiency and energy savings
Possibility to configure the return: The Ducted has two configurable air returns that allow it to be adapted to any type of installation
Provide saheer of outdoor fresh air: It has an air inlet that allows a renewal of the air through the indoor unit
7 key differences between R32 gas and R410A gas.
1. The R32 is 100% pure which simplifies its recycling and reuse, unlike the R410 which is composed of two gases (R32 and R125),
which makes its recycling more complex.
2. Both gases have a 0 impact on the ozone layer, but the R32 is a coolant that has a 75% lower impact on warming
675) compared to the R410A (2090), which means a lower risk of environmental damage in the event of leakage
3. The R32 represents lower cost and greater savings as it uses 30% less coolant than the R410A.
4. R32 gas consumes less energy with very low outdoor temperatures.
5. The cooling capacity of the R32 is 2.9% and the EER is 6.4% higher than the R410A under standard cooling conditions.
6. Higher energy efficiency (A+++) than the R410A.
7. The R32 gas has an A2L rating which means that it has a low level of flammability and toxicity.
- Cooling Capacity
- 4.300 Kcal/h (5.00 kW)
- Heating Capacity
- 4.815 Kcal/h (5.6 kW)
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor unit
- EU Ecolabel (Refrigeration)
- EU Ecolabel (Heating)
- Dimensions Indoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- Dimensions Outdoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
No customer reviews for the moment.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles