WiFi module Panasonic CZ-TACG1
Price without taxes: 65,00 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
New WiFi kit CZ-TACG1 from Panasonic
Advanced smartphone control for the RAC range
1. New limits for control
With the Panasonic Comfort Cloud, the user can manage all heat pump functions and much more. All the functions that your heat pump can include, such as the air purifier nanoe™, Econavi sensors, air flow direction, speed, temperature setting, mode,... everything can be easily managed with the Panasonic Comfort Cloud. Other additional functions can also be easily managed with the application, among others:
- On/off at once. In places with more than one unit installed, the user can turn them all on or off with just one click.
- Set the weekly timer. Easy, fast and intuitive configuration of up to 6 events per day, 42 per week.
- Heating or preheating. Check the comfort of your home or office before you arrive.
2. Energy monitoring and statisticsKnowing the energy each unit uses when operating is essential to know how to reduce costs. The Panasonic Comfort Cloud records the power consumption* of each unit for easy and clear statistical display. This function is available for TKE and UKE generations.
*The accuracy of the estimated energy consumption data depends on the quality of the energy supply
3. Scalability and user management
Additional units and locations can easily be included as well as several users with different access rights. This creates more possibilities for managing the family home, a second home as well as small or medium sized offices or for properties with several occupants.
- Up to 200 units. Up to 10 locations (20 units each)
- User control rights The main user can configure other users with limited rights to units and settings
New name and new iconThe application is available from May 2018 and a new update will be released on July 1st. The name of the application will change from "Air Conditioning Controller Panasonic" to "Comfort Cloud Panasonic", which will also have a new icon. These changes in the application are a response to the demands of the European end user.
More than just a home application
2. Owners of several properties: It is possible to manage different locations, up to 200 units with just one smartphone. It allows to know the consumption of each place and to receive the error codes remotely for a better and faster maintenance.
3. Small and medium offices: The owner can easily control the different rooms and give his staff access to specific units. It also provides information on where heating and cooling energy might be wasted and promotes best comfort practices.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles