Price without taxes: 2.650,28 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
ECODAN, Mitsubishi Electric, is a highly efficient heating system based on the principle of aerothermal heat pump.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, the savings in energy consumption that this heat source provides allows you to recover the amount of investment in about four years compared to other traditional heat sources based on combustion.
Heat pump technology has improved significantly over the last 10 years, thanks mainly to the large contributions of major air conditioning manufacturers. Today, the heat pump can ensure heating that is as or more reliable than traditional systems, but with greater simplicity, less maintenance and lower energy consumption.
ECODAN Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps are synonymous with quality and reliability, thanks to their many years of experience in the manufacture of premium-grade air-conditioning systems.
In ECODAN Power Inverter systems, the compressors, manufactured and tested one by one by Mitsubishi Electric, vary depending on the capacity of the outdoor unit. Compressors are neither limited nor overpowered.
All ECODAN systems (except hybrids) have the highest energy class: A++ for low temperature heating (35°C) and A++ for medium temperature heating (55°C). ACS production also has the highest category (A) and record recovery times.
Many systems are based on air conditioning machines with a plate heat exchanger and some control. ECODAN, on the other hand, is specifically designed for heating by means of a hydraulic circuit. The difference in approaches is very significant.
ECODAN heat pumps, based on R-410A gas, can pump water up to 60°C (ΔT=5K) without resistors. Also, the compressor can start with water around 7°C, being unnecessary to preheat it with resistances in most cases.
The fifth-generation control electronics (FTC5) manages the system to ensure maximum comfort with minimum power consumption and offers a range of useful functions for both the installer and the end user.
ECODAN heating systems allow the production of heating, domestic hot water and cooling thanks to aerothermal heat pump technology. With ECODAN, the energy you need to heat your home comes from two sources: 25% of the electricity supply, and the remaining 75% of the outside air for free, which allows for rapid amortisation of the equipment.
With ECODAN you have heating at the push of a button. Forget about storing fuel, preparing chimneys or carrying out inspections. Heating 100% electric, safe, reliable, economical, efficient and environmentally friendly.
Systems capable of producing high-efficiency heating at low and medium temperatures. Also available with 100% hydraulic connections.
The Hydrobox and Hydrobox Duo indoor units of the Ecodan range contain the basic and most critical elements that are necessary in any hydronic system. Ensure the correct functioning of your installation with the quality of Mitsubishi Electric.
- All-in-one: basic components are built in
- Hydrobox Duo: with integrated 200L net DHW tank
- Easy installation: safety valve pre-assembled from the factory
- Easy maintenance: the most relevant components placed to facilitate access to them
- Easy transport: handles on the front and rear (Hydrobox Duo)
Thanks to an external water plate heat exchanger, ECODAN offers a much higher efficiency in DHW production. Compared to our previous models based on tank-submerged coils, the efficiency during DHW recharging has improved by approximately 17%*, thus reducing operating costs.
Thanks to the L-shaped pressure pipe coming out of the plate heat exchanger, the stratification is well maintained after a refill. The hot water outlet temperature can be kept high until all the hot water stored in the tank has been used.
With an external plate heat exchanger and a lime trap we achieve greater efficiency. In conventional systems there is a risk that lime will become encrusted if exposed directly to tap water. This is why plate heat exchangers are not used when working directly with tap water. However, ECODAN has a "lime trap" that captures the calcium present in the tap water before it crystallizes, thus preventing the plate heat exchanger from clogging up.
Compared to our previous models, the Hydrobox Duo based on this technology weighs up to 15kg less*. This is due to the fact that the coil that had been submerged inside the DHW tank has been eliminated in favour of a much lighter external plate heat exchanger.
Another advantage of using a plate heat exchanger is that the entire volume of the tank can be used to store DHW. A 200L tank with a submerged coil can store between 180 and 190 litres of water, while with the external exchanger system the 200 litres are 200 litres.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles