- Reduced price
LG Air-to-Water Heat Pumps Wall Split Hydromodul 12 Trifasic
Price without taxes: 6.456,56 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Buy now, with the convenience of being able to pay in monthly instalments!Only available for citizens and residents in Spain
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
LG Therma Wall Split with Hydromodul
The perfect solution for those who want to integrate the unit into their environment
interior and sanitary hot water under an elegant and exclusive format.
ACS tank of 200 liters + 40 liters of inertia tank:
the combination of both deposits saves space and time in
installation. In addition, the 40-litre inertia tank increases
reliability of operation and protects the outdoor unit in the
Second heating circuit:
Using a mixing valve, the housing can be sectorized into two circuits,
thus providing the desired temperature to each environment.
Combined pressure and temperature sensor:
Like the rest of the Therma V family, the unit with Hydromodul counts
temperature and pressure sensor that ensures that the conditions of
Set point out more accurately and quickly for optimal comfort.
- High energy efficiency (ErP class A++).
- Water outlet temperature up to 58oC.
- All-in-one solution with ACS tank (200l) + inertia tank (40l).
- Corrosion resistant exchanger with Gold Fin coating.
- Designed optimized for underfloor heating/refreshing, fan coils and ACS production.
- KEYMARK /EHPA Certification.
- Heat capacity (at +7oC, ACS at 35oC)
- 10.320 Kcal/h (12.00 kW)
- Cooling capacity (at 35oC, ACS at 7oC)
- 5.805 Kcal/h (6.75 kW)
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor unit
- EU Ecolabel (Heating)
- Dimensions Indoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 2079 x 607 x 725
- Dimensions Outdoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 1.380 x 950 x 330
- Sound pressure (dBa)
- 27 dBa
- To Maximum Water Output (Heat)
- Minimum Water Outlet (Cold)
- SHW Reservoir
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your comment is submitted
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles