Price without taxes: 2.682,36 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
Hydrobox Duo Series - Heat & Cool
The Hydrobox Duo 100% Hydraulic systems have many advantages, among them:
- No handling of flammable refrigerant gases.
- Easy installation: Basic components such as tank or condensate tray are built-in and safety valve pre-assembled at the factory.
- Longer adjustable legs for greater flexibility of installation in any space.
- Easy maintenance: The most relevant components are positioned for easy access.
- Easy transport: Handles fitted at the front and rear.
- Use of plastic piping between outside and inside.
- Greater freedom of location of the exterior machine.
It should also be noted that thanks to this new "D" generation, greater efficiency has been achieved for DHW: Increase of up to 40% compared to the "C" generation.
An Ecodan Hybrid system will allow total comfort all year round due to the features offered in a single system.
- Comfortable and efficient heating through radiators or underfloor heating (ATW).
- Domestic hot water production (DHW).
- Air conditioning with hot or cold air conditioning (ATA).
ECODAN range, what is it?
ECODAN heating systems enable the production of heating, domestic hot water and cooling thanks to aerothermal heat pump technology. With ECODAN, the energy you need to heat your home comes from two sources: 25% from the electricity supply, and the remaining 75% from the outside air free of charge, which allows the equipment to pay for itself quickly.
Today, ECODAN heating systems can ensure heating that is as reliable or more reliable than traditional systems, but with greater simplicity, less maintenance and lower energy consumption.
Mitsubishi Electric technology and quality
With its long experience in manufacturing premium air conditioning systems, Mitsubishi Electric's ECODAN heat pumps are synonymous with quality and reliability.
Advanced, user-friendly control
Sixth generation control electronics manage the system to ensure maximum comfort with the lowest consumption and offer a range of useful functions for both the installer and the end user.
Superior efficiency across the range
Our new ECODAN R32 systems have the highest energy category: A+++ (35°C). Our DHW production systems are also 40% more efficient than the previous generation, achieving the A+ energy rating for L and XL profiles.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles
Price without taxes