Price without taxes: 2.816,96 €
For use in the most extreme conditions. They can provide heating with temperatures down to -28°C. The special design of its compressor with flash-injection technology allows it to maintain the working regime, achieving 100% capacity down to -15°C.
Another aspect in which Zubadan stands out is the ultra-fast defrosting, being able to melt all the ice in the outdoor unit in less than 3 minutes, being ideal also for areas with high relative humidity.
- Heating at extreme temperatures High reliability down to -28°C
- NO FLOAT at low temperatures 100% capacity down to -15°C
- Ultra-fast defrosting in less than 3 minutes
ECODAN range, what is it?
ECODAN heating systems allow the production of heating, domestic hot water and cooling thanks to aerothermal heat pump technology. With ECODAN, the energy you need to heat your home comes from two sources: 25% from the electricity supply and the remaining 75% from the outside air free of charge, which allows the equipment to pay for itself quickly.
Today, ECODAN heating systems can ensure heating that is as reliable or more reliable than traditional systems, but with greater simplicity, less maintenance and lower energy consumption.
Mitsubishi Electric technology and quality
With its long experience in manufacturing premium air conditioning systems, Mitsubishi Electric's ECODAN heat pumps are synonymous with quality and reliability.
Advanced, user-friendly control
Sixth generation control electronics manage the system to ensure maximum comfort with the lowest consumption and offer a range of useful functions for both the installer and the end user.
Superior efficiency across the range
The new ECODAN R32 systems have the highest energy category: A+++ (35°C). Our DHW production systems are also 40% more efficient than the previous generation, achieving the A+ energy rating for L and XL profiles.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles