Giatsu Ducted GIA-D-18IX43R32
Price without taxes: 1.044,30 €
Check your shipping costs when processing the order
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
Technology, reliability, efficiency, durability and design are the defining characteristics of GIA Group. We believe in a universal brand for a global environment, where our raison d'être is to improve people's lives without damaging the environment.
Thanks to our advanced Japanese technology and rigorous quality controls, we manufacture all our products with excellent quality, taking meticulous care down to the smallest detail. also, we have an extensive network of technical services that will help you solve any doubt or query you might have, always with the aim of satisfying our customers.
Quality is our key to success. All our products go through rigorous inspection and verification controls, in order to guarantee maximum quality and thus ensuring compliance with our demanding manufacturing standards.
All these years of experience, in the first line of business, have provided us with an excellent 'Know How' to face the projects with great success as we have been demonstrating throughout our history. GIA Group puts at your disposal all our team of professionals, experience and knowledge.
Refrigerant gas R32
Auto-restart: In the event of a power failure, the device restarts automatically with the same configuration and mode as before the power failure
Self-diagnosis: The system performs a complete check to verify that everything is working correctly
Night mode: With this function the equipment adapts the temperature to the sleep period to make it more comfortable and achieve energy savings
Turbo Button: Ideal for cooling or heating a room at maximum fan speed. In just 30 minutes you will have the desired temperature
Anti-cold air start function: The unit does not start until the battery is hot enough, thus preventing the equipment from expelling cold air
Timer: Can be set to automatically turn the unit on or off within a 24-hour period
Dehumidifier: Includes this function
Low sound pressure (52 dB): The unit is designed to operate at the lowest sound pressure thanks to a very low fan speed
Remote control: Control and programming by means of wireless control. They incorporate as standard a wireless control that allows the control of parameters such as temperature, speed, mode, timer ... of indoor units from any point near the unit
Soft start: This function regulates voltage and current thanks to an intelligent compressor that helps prolong the life of the device
Defrost function: Intelligent defrosting is carried out when necessary, thus improving heating efficiency and saving energy
Auto-swing function: The unit has automatic oscillation of the deflectors horizontally. This automatically varies the air outlet angle in all directions
Multiple positions: Multiple installation possibilities, either on the wall vertically or on the ceiling horizontally
7 key differences between R32 gas and R410A gas.
1. The R32 is 100% pure which simplifies its recycling and reuse, unlike the R410 which is composed of two gases (R32 and R125),
which makes their recycling more complex.
2. Both gases have a 0 impact on the ozone layer, but R32 is a refrigerant that has a 75% lower impact on warming
(675) compared to R410A (2090), resulting in a lower risk of environmental damage in the event of leakage
3. The R32 represents lower cost and greater savings as it uses 30% less refrigerant than the R410A.
4. The R32 gas consumes less energy at very low outside temperatures.
5. The cooling capacity of the R32 is 2.9% and the EER is 6.4% higher than the R410A under standard cooling conditions.
6. Greater energy efficiency (A+++) than R410A.
7. The R32 gas has an A2L rating which means it has a low level of flammability and toxicity.
- Cooling Capacity
- 4.472 Kcal/h (5.20 kW)
- Heating Capacity
- 4.816 Kcal/h (5.60 kW)
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor unit
- EU Ecolabel (Refrigeration)
- EU Ecolabel (Heating)
- Dimensions Indoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 880 x 210 x 674
- Dimensions Outdoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 800 x 554 x 333
No customer reviews for the moment.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles