Daikin Cassette CQSG35F
Price without taxes: 1.087,68 €
Shipping (Peninsula): 36.3 €
Seal of Online Trust. Purchase and browse without worries through our web store.
Cooling Capacity: 3.40 kW / Heating Capacity: 4.20 kW
Complete Set: Indoor unit FCAG35A + Outdoor unit RXS35L3 + Panel + Remote control
EU Ecolabel (Refrigeration / Heating): A++ / A++
SEER / SCOP (Refrigeration / Heating): 6,35 / 4,90
Sound Pressure Cooling dBa (A / N / B): 31 / 29 / 27 - Indoor unit
Sound Pressure Heating dBa (A / N / B): 31 / 29 / 27 - Indoor unit
- 360° air discharge for optimum efficiency and comfort
- Combination with split outdoor units is ideal for smaller applications such as retail or residential applications
- Daily automatic filter cleaning results in higher efficiency & comfort and lower maintenance costs.
- Two optional intelligent sensors improve energy efficiency and comfort.
- Individual flap control. Flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- Lowest installation height in the market: 204mm for size 71
- Modern style decoration panel is available in 3 different variations: white with grey louvers, full white or auto cleaning panel
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to specially developed small tube heat exchanger, DC fan motor and drain pump
- Fresh air intake integrated in the same system thus reducing installation cost as no additional ventilation is required
- Standard drain pump with 850 mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
- Cooling Capacity
- 2.924 Kcal/h (3.40 kW)
- Heating Capacity
- 3.612 Kcal/h (4.20 kW)
- Indoor unit
- Outdoor unit
- EU Ecolabel (Refrigeration)
- EU Ecolabel (Heating)
- Sound Pressure Level - Cooling (dBA - H / L / SL)
- 31 / 29 / 27
- Sound Pressure Level - Heating (dBA - H / L / SL)
- 31 / 29 / 27
- Dimensions Indoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 204 x 840 x 840
- Dimensions Outdoor Unit (mm - H x W x D)
- 550 x 765 x 285
No customer reviews for the moment.
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles