Air Purifier Daikin MC55W
Price without taxes: 376,65 €
Because Daikin cares about you
Three steps to decompose harmful substances
A powerful return: Three different zones for more efficient air return.
Effective capture of pollutants: Effectively captures dust and contaminants through an electrostatic HEPA filter.
Decomposition: Uses Daikin Streamer technology to decompose, oxidatively, the harmful substances retained in the filter.
The Streamer symbol consists of 3 C
- Recruitment: The dust collection filter traps the fluctuating substances in the environment, and the Streamer decomposes the harmful substances or bacteria.
- Cycle: The deodorising filter absorbs and decomposes bad odours. The deodorizing capacity is maintained thanks to an automatic process of regeneration of absorption capacity. There is no need to change the deodorizing filter.
- Cure: Eliminates bacteria from the dust collector filter, the humidifier and the water humidifier tray.
High-performance HEPA filter to capture fine dust particles
Removes 99% of particles between 0.1μm and 2.5μm in size
- The filter effectively collects dust by means of electrostatic forces. Compared to non-electrostatic HEPA filters, which collect particles only through the fineness of the mesh, this filter is not as prone to clogging.
- By this process, it allows a larger amount of air to pass through the purifier.
- Thus, more air is purified.
Electrostatic HEPA filter
- Removes 99.97% of the fine particles from 0.3μm
- The filter fibre itself is charged with static electricity and collects the particles effectively.
- It is not easily clogged, which would cause a drop in pressure
Compact, efficient and quiet thanks to the new innovative structure
- Recommended surface area
- 35 - 40 m²
- Indoor unit color
- Net weight
- Total packages
- Dimensions (H x W x D - mm)
- 500 x 270 x 270
- Flow (m3/h)
- Sound pressure (dBa)
- 39 dBA
- Power consumption
- 8 / 10 / 15 / 37 W
6 other products in the same category:
Other users have also been interested in these articles